This guide features a holistic approach to all things starting out in your career during/after college; from cultivating the right mindset, building your resume, maximizing your LinkedIn profile and network, and so much more. I take you through a personal step-by-step guide on how to prepare for all areas needed when searching for a job. Many of these steps were personally done by me between my Sophomore and Senior year of college, so I always highly recommend to start early to create opportunities for yourself.
Included in this eBook guide:
- Cover letter tips and custom template available for download
- Resume building steps with 3 custom templates available for download
- LinkedIn tools and step-by-step guide on maximizing profile
- Holistic approach to interview preparation
- Top 20 behavioral interview questions
- My personal answers to common interview questions
- Best business and work attire to look sharp
- Job search resource list
- AND MORE!
Total of 55 pages