About two weeks ago, I released my first ebook EVER thanks to having extra time on my hands with this stay-at-home quarantine situation. Over the past two years, a common theme that I saw in the advice I am often asked, is something involving one’s mindset and/or approach to career and jobs.
From helping friends and acquaintances write/edit professional emails, reviewing their resumes, giving tips on cover letters, and etc…I finally saw that I have great expertise in this area and not only that, I’ve shown real results in my job hunting and personal career success.
For those that are new to my blog, here is a little breakdown of who I am when it comes to all things college, career, and the professional world.
- Graduated from Chapman University ’19 with Magna Cum Laude honors
- Founded an eCommerce business (custom figure skating dress brand) at the age of 17 and scaled it to the global market within three years and partnered with retail stores worldwide
- And if you think I knew how to do this? I didn’t. I simply emailed store owners at a minimum of 5 times and never took no for an answer.
- Launched (this) blog in mid-2017 with no real direction, but rather the genuine desire to write and share thoughts on a digital platform of my own
- Landed a year-long remote internship (Senior year of college) at a small digital marketing agency with a focus on digital campaigns for Google, Hilton, DC-based hotels, and more
- Co-hosted and produced the Young & Ambitious Podcast (for 9 months) and later transitioned to launching my own show in early 2020, known as the What Fulfills You? Podcast.
- A few months out of college, I received four job offers from different Fortune 500 companies; including ADP, Houzz, Acorns, and others. I ultimately chose ADP, which is where I work in a sales consultant position and currently at 220% of quota plan for the year
I share this breakdown and professional background history to give you a foundation of understanding what I’ve done leading up to this year to be able to write this e-book on the topic of “career success”. I am certainly not a know-it-all, but I am a firm believer in learning from others that have demonstrated positive results or success in a specific area and taking those habits to apply in your own life.
This e-book is truly a book dedicated to help my fellow young females in determining the best path when it comes to a career and having the best innovative tools to land your dream job.
To learn more about this e-book or to grab a copy for yourself, check it out in the shop section of this blog or simply click here.
For those who have already bought a copy, thank you for supporting me and thank you for sharing with me your results thus far. I’m looking forward to seeing many of you continue to chase after your vision and being along for the ride with you all.